Q:Create and enjoy wealth legend with NILAN
1. With the development of China, 300 million middle class has been formed, and 80% of the population will join the ranks in the next 30 years;
2. China's per capita income has exceeded 2,000 US dollars, and the consumption structure has undergone a major change. In the next 20-30 years, it will focus on high-end consumption such as comfortable home and automobile;
3. Commercial real estate has become the focus of future industrial development; it has followed the demand for high quality cleaning systems;
4. There are about 440,000 high-end residential houses in China every year, and the market is far from being developed;
5. In a survey sample, Beijing sampled, 20% said they were willing to buy, and 40% said they might buy. That is, 60% of the owner groups have purchase intentions.